Błażej Sarzalski


Attorney, registered in the Regional Bar in Katowice, CEO at Sarzalski Consulting Sp. z o.o., an expert in a field of formation of commercial companies, corporate law, promissory notes and litigation.
[More >>>]

Redomiciliation of individual to Poland

Błażej Sarzalski04 October 2017Komentarze (0)

Do you live in Belgium, Germany, France, Norway? Tired of high taxes?

If you want to fully benefit from Polish tax haven as an individual you may consider changing your place of living from the other European country to Poland and become Polish tax resident, Polish company has its benefits but if you need to distribute profits from this company with relatively low taxation to yourself you just need to find a solution.

The best one is to officially change your domicile to Poland.

Our company helps with redomiciliation process – we can arrange for a flat rental, we can help you open local bank account and advise what to do and what not to do in order to sucessfully become Polish tax resident. We will also represent you before tax authorities.

How can I help you?

    { 0 comments… add one now }

    Leave a Comment

    Previous post:

    Next post: